
After we did some activities on World AIDS day I feel amazing because we were able to make enough money to give one person medicine for AIDS to keep the virus controlled for two years. To me what we did meant that when your school hods a fund raiser and everyday you drop your change into the box you could help more than one person for maybe more than a day. To me the highlight was when we did the assembly because if people didn't take part in the activities at least they learned facts like that 3 people with AIDS die each minute. I will remember sitting on the stage and giving knowledge about AIDS to people who don't know much about it. Next year I think that the Global Issues kids of next year should move around more during the assembly because we mostly just sat at the front of he stage. After taking part in this I learned how much work really goes on behind the scenes that nobody really thinks about.
picture http://www.familyservice.us/world-aids-day-december-1st/
No comments:
Post a Comment